AlwaysAMama

Ashamed to admit you watch it

Oh man I think I'm going with Hannah Montana!! I was really hooked watching that show and the movie as well. lol

Mine would be Big Brother and Jersey Shore, haha. I actually love Jersey Shore but I wouldn't admit it in public. I've been following Big Brother since it began in 2000. It's not as good as it used to be because it has been overrun by wanabe celebrities, but it's still addictive viewing.

I'm going to Jersey Shore, bitch ! WOOT !

But I'm not ashamed anymore!

I got my hub and kids and sister n law and niece watching it too.

So we are many strong !

Mine wouldn't be a show it's more a channel l'm ashamed to say I watch disney channel lol. I'm always taking a peak at what's on there.

I am ashamed to admit I will be watching Big Brother on CBS. I watched it last year and I will watch it this summer. I can't help it. My life is boring. :tongue:

I will be watching Big Brother, I can't wait... but im not ashamed :p

Well not particularly a specific show, but I don't tell anyone now that I still watch cartoons :lol:

• Like 1

I will sometimes find myself watching the shows that come on bravo tv. I think as I am sitting here watching something like real housewives or some other reality show on this network, I say to myself why am I watching this. Out of all of the shows that I watch on Bravo, I'm not ashamed of watching Top Chef.

Ok, Its "Secret Life Of The American Teenager" I don't know how I got involved in watching it, but I can't seem to stop. There are times that I find it irritating, but t doesn't matter, I still have to see it. lol I think they got me with Molly Ringwald I liked her movies when I was growing up....

I can't think of anything because reality shows annoy me. I stopped watching American Idols long time ago. I think the last reality show I watched was The Voice, which was good. Other than that, hmmm.. I don't know, my friends seem to think I'm crazy for watching Grey's Anatomy :D

I suppose im a bit of a family guy junkie not ashamed tho i also love meerkat manor hahaha

I still watch the original Star Trek and I am proud of it... live long and prosper..

Yell Family Guy too, not as proud.

post-2097-0-85711900-1393211110_thumb.gi

post-2097-0-33501900-1393211396_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I suppose im a bit of a family guy junkie not ashamed tho i also love meerkat manor hahaha

The license plate on my truck says "Giggity" :) lol my husband is a family guy junkie

I don't watch much for TV. I like Shameless (US Version), Big Bang Theory and The Voice when its on. 

I have recently started watching Once Upon a Time on netflix and really enjoy it 

Hahaha QUAGMIRE quality plenty of men like him down ere!!! I want that number plate lol!!!