Jessica A

Whats everyone reading now

As for me haven't been doing that much reading lately. Found that I hardly read any more as well. Have to say do have times like this and others don't. Guess it depends on the book itself as well.

This book isn’t out yet, but will be out on 6/1/12

Devine Intervention, Martha Brockenbrough

The author of this book is one my online friends and shes also the author a couple books (Things That Make Us (Sic): The Society for the Promotion of Good Grammar Takes on Madison Avenue, Hollywood, the White House, and the World and then this one It Could Happen to You: Diary Of A Pregnancy and Beyond, its been out of print for sometime now, but still worth the read).

No Higher Honor: A Memoir of My Years in Washington, Condoleezza Rice Have already read Ms Rice’s memoir (Extraordinary, Ordinary People: A Memoir of Family) when it came out last year.

I used to read all the time but I stopped half way through a Karen Rose book and haven't found the right moment to pick it up again. I'm a big fan of Patricia Cornwell and Kathy Reichs and I have all their books, I love female crime fighter novels as well as forensic investigation. I'm a wannabe Scarpetta/Bones :D

Just at the beginning of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.. and just finished Steohen King's The Dome which was great :)

This book isn’t out yet, but will be out on 11/27/12

Anne Frank: The Biography with new and expanded material, Melissa Muller.

Which I can’t wait for it and etc.

This book isn’t out yet, but will be out on 9/12/12

The Casual Vacancy, J.K. Rowling

To the End of the Land: A Novel, David Grossman

Have tried to read this before, but with no luck. Hopefully, this time with more luck.

Im currently working my way through the True Blood Series just finshed the girl with the dragon tattoo books as well, got so many books to read, my nxt task is finally completing the entire works of shakespear :) xxx <3

I am usually reading at least a few books at a time. I am currently reading Death by Drowning by Abigail Keam and Murder at the Library of Congress by Margaret Truman.

I'm almost through reading Micheal Crichton's Disclosure and i must say Crichton is a brilliant author.

I am currently reading a fascinating book called Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea by Barbara Demick. It details the lives of some ordinary citizens in the repressive regime. It's impossible to imagine living in that type of environment.

I am currently reading Harry Potter Goblet of Fire. I have never seen any of the movies or read the books before so I am really excited about it and I am loving the series! I had a friend convince me that I needed to read the series and I finally gave in when she told me I could borrow her set. I told my sister how good it was and she didn't sound interested in it but then I kept talking about it and she decided to give it a try as well. She is currently trying to catch up with me and finding it to be a good race. haha

I am currently reading 50 Shades of Gray. It is so not my thing, but once I start a book I have to finish them. I can't not finish a book :lol: I need to add more to my requests at the library. I just finished The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman - I wasn't a fan of the book.

Just finished reading "KH601" by Richard G. Irwin it is a book about a CIA agent's time and career in the agency. In all his many domestic and foreign posts.

The author is also my elementary school friend's father

I am currently reading "The E-Myth: Revisited" a book about misconceptions and philosophical lessons about being/becoming an entrepreneur and business owner. It is very interesting and has many parallel concepts that can be applied in various other aspects of life.

I'm currently waiting for someone to bring me a book. I just finished The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. My friends finally talked me into reading it. Now I'm waiting for one of them to bring me the second book. I might as well finish the series.

I am in the middle of "phantoms" by dean koontz. Read it loads of times before but I find with the fibro I actually find new stuff tiring and often prefer to revisit the old and familiar.

Reading some old literature I read in highschool just for kicks. Just finished The catcher in the rye, about to start the Great gatsby, and Atlas shrugged is on my list after that.

I'm currently reading The Shack and i'm still in the 1st 4 chapters but I must say that it's actually a page flipper! I like how interesting the story is turning out on every chapter. I think you all should check this out as well. :-)

Gone with the Wind, Margaret Mitchell

Have tried to read this before, but with no luck. Hopefully, this time with more luck.

Prague Winter: A Personal Story of Remembrance and War, 1937-1948, Madeleine Albright

Have to say that I was pleasantly surprised to see this because I have already read Ms Albright’s memoir (Madam Secretary: A Memoir) when it came out, in 2003.

I am currently reading The Winter Ghosts by Kate Mosse (not the model lol) which I received for my birthday. I have read 2 other books by this author (Labyrinth and Sepulchre) which I loved and I am enjoying this one too. it is very evocative and a little bit creepy!

Read Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet and Wanton Princess by Dennis Wheatley..classics and stunning page turners.

Right now I am reading "Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl". I love reading and I used to read a lot more than I do now. I hardly ever read anymore but I am always busy with other things it seems like.