Wingnut

Coronavirus. Crippling Anxiety.

I am trying not to freak my sinuses behind my ears are draining and my ears are full and sore i can feel the congestion behind my ears and the itching ughhhhh am i ok?  i keep deep breathing and when they drain its clear i have been using the neti pot and flonase and claritin freaking out over here

40 minutes ago, Trudy said:

I am trying not to freak my sinuses behind my ears are draining and my ears are full and sore i can feel the congestion behind my ears and the itching ughhhhh am i ok?  i keep deep breathing and when they drain its clear i have been using the neti pot and flonase and claritin freaking out over here

I haven't heard that being a symptom of the virus. It's fever, dry cough and some have sore throats. Full ears and draining seems like normal allergies which we have a to of here in TX right now. Hugs hun, you're okay. 

Thanks  for responding I am not allowed  to Google symptoms because of my health anxiety ocd dr. And therapist orders for yrs now. This worldwide nightmare is a super nightmare for us mental health folks We all need each other to lean on

• Like 1

On 4/19/2020 at 10:24 PM, Trudy said:

Thanks  for responding I am not allowed  to Google symptoms because of my health anxiety ocd dr. And therapist orders for yrs now. This worldwide nightmare is a super nightmare for us mental health folks We all need each other to lean on

Absolutely! I love the no Google orders. I rarely do anymore. It's a hard habit to break so good for you!!! Hugs. You are okay and we will get through this. 

Dr. Ben Carson spoke a while ago and said 98% of people recover from Covid-19 and most don't have serious symptoms. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, MARC said:

Dr. Ben Carson spoke a while ago and said 98% of people recover from Covid-19 and most don't have serious symptoms. 

That's news I need and like to hear. Thanks for posting Marc. 

I live in a very small city, population 14,000. In the last week we went from 0 to 600 cases. I have stayed in as much as possible and I’m super cautious but I’m freaking out. It’s spreading like fire here and seems unavoidable. Due to my asthma and BT, I have to go get tested tomorrow along with the hubby to make sure we are not a-symptomatic carriers. My biggest anxiety trigger is feeling stuck or trapped, the last 5 weeks have been pure hell 😒 just needed to vent  

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kindra said:

I live in a very small city, population 14,000. In the last week we went from 0 to 600 cases. I have stayed in as much as possible and I’m super cautious but I’m freaking out. It’s spreading like fire here and seems unavoidable. Due to my asthma and BT, I have to go get tested tomorrow along with the hubby to make sure we are not a-symptomatic carriers. My biggest anxiety trigger is feeling stuck or trapped, the last 5 weeks have been pure hell 😒 just needed to vent  

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!

I hope everything turns out in your favor. It really feels like we are living in a sci fi movie that won't end

• Like 1

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/30/health/report-covid-two-more-years/index.html?fbclid=IwAR1Uv8XmLxw5jkiaCvHMHHM_HiHa4n3P9mVUTuQj1DwFI9AR20VuSMLMuI8

I can't imagine two years of this. I can't imagine losing that many people. I already have no faith in people's ability to stop being selfish and work for the greater good. The people harassing health care workers killed the last shred I had of hope that people were good. They are not. We really do deserve this. If this really goes on that long I may kill myself rather than keep living like this. 

On 4/22/2020 at 4:01 PM, MARC said:

Carson's a Trump lackey. 

16 hours ago, davide.h said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/30/health/report-covid-two-more-years/index.html?fbclid=IwAR1Uv8XmLxw5jkiaCvHMHHM_HiHa4n3P9mVUTuQj1DwFI9AR20VuSMLMuI8

I can't imagine two years of this. I can't imagine losing that many people. I already have no faith in people's ability to stop being selfish and work for the greater good. The people harassing health care workers killed the last shred I had of hope that people were good. They are not. We really do deserve this. If this really goes on that long I may kill myself rather than keep living like this. 

Truth is we don't know. We can look at these type of guesses all day. Being safe and creating a new normal is what we have to do. I have three kids and we are seriously considering homeschooling them until we have a vaccine. We are afraid that once school is back this crap will explode again. I'm not sure where you live, are you able to get out and go for walks? I'm in a small small City in Texas with a neighborhood that is small and spread out so we take daily walks and sunbathe and do as much outside as we can. Hugs. It's a hurdle that we will get over. 

But people are not being safe. The shelter in place orders have been lifted in my state which is absolute madness. Not surprisingly, the cases have gone up exponentially and the death toll is now over 1000. I was all set to begin a new career. Now I can't for another 2 years. You don't think I'm upset about that? But I'm not endangering other peoples lives and I'm certainly not spitting in peoples faces, as happened in Michigan. Imagine if those people were anything but white, by the way. What a fucking joke this nation has become. 

I am in a major city Philadelphia with my ocd and anxiety I still have to take and pick up my hubby from work I still am outside everyday mask scarf on my head gloves bleach spray and all. Two kids pets and lord knows my meds therapist over the phone of course lol. My state is on color coded reentry by county with philly being the last no time soon of course.

Here in Maryland, there is a mandate where you must where masks when entering a business establishment or face up to a year in prison or a $5,000 fine. Last night I was in Walgreens briefly and two people in there 20's were walking around without face coverings. This is an example of why the virus will be around longer as people don't listen and don't care about others and even themselves. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MARC said:

Here in Maryland, there is a mandate where you must where masks when entering a business establishment or face up to a year in prison or a $5,000 fine. Last night I was in Walgreens briefly and two people in there 20's were walking around without face coverings. This is an example of why the virus will be around longer as people don't listen and don't care about others and even themselves. 

So true I see so many with no masks on just LA LA land in the streets

Everything has now reopened as of today despite cases and deaths still on the rise. I brought up my worries in another group and was attacked for being "political". Absolutely unreal. 

2 minutes ago, davide.h said:

Everything has now reopened as of today despite cases and deaths still on the rise. I brought up my worries in another group and was attacked for being "political". Absolutely unreal. 

You were attacked here on this site?

Am I the only one nervous about turning on the air conditioner because of Covid