Sign in to follow this  
difrancprod

Rock Music

Do you listen to Rock Music? I listen to a few but still can't stand those heavy metal sounds. I love Linkin Park as they are quite subtle and they actually have melodies. What about you?

Love me some rock music, I listen to different kinds but my favorite 80s metal.

Love me some rock music, I listen to different kinds but my favorite 80s metal.

Me too Dyn :!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love rock of most kinds, although I have to admit I prefer metal. Rock-wise, Jesus and Mary Chain all the way ^_^

I do like a little bit of rock but I wouldn't really call myself a hardcore fan of it. However I do listen to the odd rock song now and again.

Speaking of Heavy Rock Metal Band, the freak that lives in the apartment under mine has been blasting his all day. I can actually feel the vibrations through the floor! Oh how I miss my house! I wish so bad I could go back to it, but even though its hard I have to accept that this is where I live now. :( He is such a jerk I don't even want to go down and confront him.

I like all kinds of music, but I think rock is my favorite. I just love how intense it is and how it doesn't hold back like other genres(to me at least).

Def Leppard is my favourite rock group of all time. Within Tempation - Unforgiven album is the best rock album i have heard in years. As good as Evanescence - Fallen. Love AC/DC - Back In Black. I guess i like pop in my rock.