MrsRoryFromRunrig

The Vent Your Anger Thread

Every bag of cat litter I picked up in Tescos had a bleeding hole in it!!! bah grrr bah

• Like 1

I'm currently almost £200 overdrawn because the place I rent my TV, Fridge and cooker from has taken 2 direct debit payments in error. I paid them on the 7th, and the next payment should not be until the 7th May. No idea wtf is going on and why they have debited my account twice on the 14th. Get paid again tomorrow and that's going to swallow it up and leave me with diddly squat.

Hopefully i'll be able to get it back but how long will that take? at least a week no doubt, and I got bills to pay never mind groceries. Pissed off indeed, more crap for me to have to fix too. Never ends, fun times. NOT

And now today the car wont start again. Needs a new alternator. Can't afford one but the car is a necessity, ie screwed

My dog has had diarrhea for a week you think my husband would get up with her at night and let her out NOPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

SO don't be pissed at me when I am crabby and bitchy :angry: .

That dog needs the vet Twinks. It should never last more than 2 days if it's something routine like ate something stupid, etc.

Wow, this is the perfect day for me to find this thread. The last two days have been terrible! I'm sorry if this is depressing but I haven't said anything to anyone online about it today, but now is as good a time as any. Yesterday, I went to visit my aunt. Her breast c***** had come back and she was losing the fight very quickly. The doctors believed that it would be soon, and they were right. She passed last night.

Also yesterday, out of nowhere, one of our cabinets that was on the wall fell. It was while my 9 year old was trying to get something out of it. She must have put some weight on it and it just came off of the wall. It's been up there for 20 years! I'm SO thankful that she ran out of the way fast enough. It was terrifying because it's such a big cabinet. So, that had me on edge and anxious all day long because I couldn't get the visions out of my head of what could have happened.

This morning I got the news that my aunt died. But, I had to see it on Facebook. No one bothered to call me and tell me. I was extremely upset about that, but what's done is done.

And, this morning my husband lost his job. He hadn't even started it yet. He was waiting to get a call to let him know what his schedule was and they never called, never left any messages, nothing. Then, since he was apparently supposed to be there at 8 this morning and wasn't because he had no idea, he was fired.

So, in the end, I guess I'm just venting at the world. I'd love nothing more than the opportunity to be at peace for a little while but all I can do is try to distract myself.

Thanks for letting me vent.

I am in a group at college and they are really lazy. Our task is to go to a industrial area and complete a task. I'm trying to book the date and no one is interested. To book tge place I need to send an email giving the date and time and no one is telling me when there free. I have two weeks to do the task and everyone is happy to do last minute. It's really annoying me because you have to book in advance and I feel it won't get done. I just hate groups prefer to work on my own.

Here's my vent. I'm sick of living paycheck to paycheck. I'm sick of the fact that groceries are so danged expensive. I'm sick of my children fighting constantly. I'm sick of cleaning my house and having my kids walk right behind me and messing up everything that I've just cleaned.

There, I feel much better. Thanks for having this part of the forum!

TO BonnyC . the good news is, statistically speaking, you 'll have no bad news for a while ! SO , you got it all out at once. It rained, it poured and now the sun will come out !

• Like 1

Char , this thing happens with my kid. She's very bright and I feel that the group 'sponges' off of her good grades and homework habits and just lets her take charge. I'm sorry. It seems like college age people would have a bit more drive,. ARGGH

I dont' know the age of your kids, but once when mine had been going at it for a day or two solidly, I grounded them from each other. No speaking or looking at each otehr in anyway. They were like GREAT THATS SUPER... they thought it the best punishment ever ! So the house was quiet and in a few hours, they began to look a little forlorn and 'how much longer are we grounded' and I said oh for days and days and by night time they were asking to be ungrounded !

JOYCICLE - hi I feel the same thing happens to me all the time. I'm 19 so I left school like 3 years ago an feel that being in a class full of 16 gear olds that have just left school is really a struggle. I try to take college very seriously and they just think college is just fun and they can get by with no effort. I think im getting really annoyed now just can't wait till I finish. I get brilliant grades and the whole group will get the same. People only work with me because they know I don't play about but after this project im going to be very mean about who I work with.

TO BonnyC . the good news is, statistically speaking, you 'll have no bad news for a while ! SO , you got it all out at once. It rained, it poured and now the sun will come out !

Thank you. That's more or less how I'm trying to see it. My mantra when things get like this is 'this too shall pass.' It doesn't make it any easier, but I do feel stronger.

My vent today is about my children, whom I love but drive me batty at the same time.

If you want to do something that you know or suspect you will get in trouble for, why do it? If I got a nickle for every time I hear "Because I didn't want to get in trouble" as a response to me asking why they didn't tell me they did something and I found out later (which I always do), I'd be rich. Just don't do it in the first place, for crying out loud!!

I've even told them that that's what most criminals do. They break a law, knowing that it's a law and not caring because they want to do it for one reason or another, and then try to hide it so that they won't get in trouble. It's not the right thing to do.

Can I come and post on this thread every day? Part of my anxiety comes from trying to be perfect and not letting anybody know when I am having a bad day. I keep everything bottled up and let it get to me! My husband has been getting me upset the last few weeks. I have recently become a stay at home mome and I love it, but it gets to be stressful. When my husband comes home I try to give him some time to unwind, but then I would like to have a few minutes to even go to the bathroom myself. Lately he seems to be taking advantage of it and never seems to be around to help with the kids. And when I make a comment about how hard it is, he will say things like "that's why I don't stay home". I could go on and on, but I feel better just getting that little bit off my chest. Ahhhhh.

OK, why on EARTH, do I have to fill out a form for Aberdeen College to recieve a letter stating that I am withdrawn from my course, it should be a simple look at computer to see if paperwork is done and bang letter sent out, no, I had to fill a form out, sign it and now have to wait for the letter, all to get Employment Support Allowance, at least my GP was fast at giving me my medical certificate, just need to wait to see what form SAAS throws at me for needing a letter from them to state that they are not paying my loan/bursary to me anymore. ARGH! I seriously hope DWP backdate my claim to the 25th Feb or I will be even more cross.

Ohh I am glad I found this thread. :)

I really wish my kids and my nephew would listen to me. I get tired of them not listening to me and just staring at me like I am dumb or something. They are young, 5, 4, and 2 years old. But they dont want to listen to me and only want to listen to my boyfriend. Makes me feel like crap.

I really wish I had the money so I could buy the kids niccer things but I cant. I feel horrible that I am so paranoid that something is going to happen to them so I dont want them out of my sit. I am so paranoid its really annoying.

I hate losing things like my car keys or wallet or some important paper I need right at the moment. I really tend to lose it when this happens. Then I eventually find whatever I lost and feel stupid for having blown up about it.

I hate losing things like my car keys or wallet or some important paper I need right at the moment. I really tend to lose it when this happens. Then I eventually find whatever I lost and feel stupid for having blown up about it.

this happens to me all the time and it's funny because I get really heated about situations like this. The was one time I went to to the toilet with my phone in my pocket then went in my room to make my bed. After I made my bed I was looking for my phone and couldnt find it. I searched my whole room then thought to myself what if I flushed it down the toilet. I got really upset and started shouting at everyone. Next thing I know when I went to bed that night I found my phone in my sheets. It was a relief I had to appoligise to everyone the next day. Looking back on it is very funny.

UGH! I'm having a hard time dealing with anger at a person who has been dead for 25 years. I am oone who says 'forgiveness is for yourself, not the person you have a problem with' and I believe it . But it seems that when people are falling apart today because of the actions of years and years ago I want to scream and yell and beat that dead person to death ! Grrrrrr It's not fair he's not made to sit and watch the havoc he created.

So to say I forgive vs. to FEEL the weight of anger lifted is a struggle for me right now.