Hello.  I need help with my anxiety. I don't want to take any medications anymore.  I don't know how many times I've been to the doctors and hospitals for the last 15 years and it's getting worse.  I've already thrown out all medications except 1 that I will use once or twice a week but I don't want to anymore.  It's becoming almost impossible for me to stop having anxiety and panic attacks.    I get so sick that I can't even leave my room or allot of times I don't want to even leave my own bed.  Going out to go grocery shopping or other simple tasks as this are a nightmare to me.  And then I become so paranoid & fear kicks in, then my anxiety becomes very high spiked within 2-3 seconds and takes hours or days to yet and stop workout medication.  I'm throwing away the rest of the medication.  I want to do this on my own.  Please help me?  I wasn't raised to be like this.  There is allot I have to deal with that are major changes from my past, present and future that are hugely effecting me.  I'm freaking out about all of it to where my entire body,  internal senses and everything else just freeze, cramp up, I can't breathe, I can't think to breathe because I'm freaking out bad at not knowing what's going to happen next in that moment or the future.  Does anyone have an good advice that I can try.  I've never asked for help like this before.  Thank you so much. 

?Behealthy ❤️

Hi there, I've been in your shoes. I used to cry if I had to leave the house, even walking around the block was torture. Medication actually made me a lot worse when I tried it. I found that talking with people who understood helped a lot (like on this forum), also I highly recommend you read Claire Weekes book "Complete Self Help for your Nerves". It's easy reading and will give you a lot of good answers. Hang in there, you aren't alone xx

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much for your quick response and helpful advice.  Just what you described is how I feel.  I will indeed read the book you suggested.  Thank you so much for helping me out.  ??

• Like 1

On 7/3/2018 at 7:06 PM, JungleJulia said:

Hi there, I've been in your shoes. I used to cry if I had to leave the house, even walking around the block was torture. Medication actually made me a lot worse when I tried it. I found that talking with people who understood helped a lot (like on this forum), also I highly recommend you read Claire Weekes book "Complete Self Help for your Nerves". It's easy reading and will give you a lot of good answers. Hang in there, you aren't alone xx

With great Gratitude ?

20 hours ago, Behealthy said:

Thank you so much for your quick response and helpful advice.  Just what you described is how I feel.  I will indeed read the book you suggested.  Thank you so much for helping me out.  ??

Anytime! Feel free to message me if you ever need to ?