difrancprod

The Big Bang Theory

I love this show so much that I can't wait for the next season. Sheldon Cooper is really funny and I wonder what the writers are actually going to do this time to make it more interesting. I love each episode of this sitcom! What about you? :-)

I love BBT too, I sing along to the theme tune every time B)

I love the show too, it's the funniest thing on TV right now. Sheldon's character is genius - in more ways than one lol. I love all his little rules, his relationship with Amy and when he gets penny to sing Soft Kitty to him lol

Never really got into it but I always hear people talking about it. I've just never got around to watching it because there are so many other shows that I have to keep up with.

I love the show too, it's the funniest thing on TV right now. Sheldon's character is genius - in more ways than one lol. I love all his little rules, his relationship with Amy and when he gets penny to sing Soft Kitty to him lol

Soft Kitty! Whoever wrote that song is genius! I even catch myself singing it sometimes because it's jsut really catchy!

I sing it to my kittens with some extra words just for them lol.

I mean when I heard about the show I thought it would be the same old tired boring done to death geek bashing that should not work - but it does work and is brilliant. I think the guy who plays sheldon is almost like Rowan Atkinson in his ability to speak with just a facial expression - and like others have said he is a genius.

I couldn't agree more to that Sphinx! Has anyone seen the latest episode which is Harold's bachelor's party? I think he's becoming cuter and cuter on every episode! I'm really beginning to like his character. Lucky Bernadette! Haha

I admit that I am too, hooked on this show. I didn't get it when it first came out, but after a marathon of episodes, I find myself not being able to stop watching it. The more people they add to the cast the more I enjoy it.

I am dying for the Stephen Hawking episode - I think he is great himself and he does have a wicked sense of humour - look at all his appearances in the simpsons and futurama.

The Hawking episode is absolutely funny! I like how Sheldon acted like a dog towards his master Howard and how Howard is enjoying the moment! haha Stephen Hawking did a great job as well! I still can't believe the network got him on the show!

I love this show it is really an anti anst show!! My husband just came in the room he said tell them I said Hi! and bluga bluga bluga. I like how the show is not afraid to let things change.Well'good night all.