Sign in to follow this  
armeade25

MRI on Thursday

Recommended Posts

Hi friends, 

I finally have a booking for the 9mm irregularity at 6am on Thursday. I don't know how to feel about it. Yes, I'm glad I finally have a date booked. But it's a little scary because for the most part, I've been able to put my fears out of my mind and now they're all racing back now that I know that I have an MRI approaching. I'll have the results within the week after the test but I almost don't want the results anymore. I'm just so scared of cancer or a tumor that I'd almost rather not confront this, even though I know I have to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that feelimg of wanting to sort it out but also feelimg like i rather not know. Its easier said than done but try to stay positive. There os a pretty good chance it is nothing serious. Hope everything goes well and you can eventually turn the page and not worry about it. =) keep us updated (if you like =)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, armeade25 said:

Hi friends, 

I finally have a booking for the 9mm irregularity at 6am on Thursday. I don't know how to feel about it. Yes, I'm glad I finally have a date booked. But it's a little scary because for the most part, I've been able to put my fears out of my mind and now they're all racing back now that I know that I have an MRI approaching. I'll have the results within the week after the test but I almost don't want the results anymore. I'm just so scared of cancer or a tumor that I'd almost rather not confront this, even though I know I have to. 

That's good!! You finally have a date. They didn't rush you in at all!! You have been waiting for a long time.. which we know is a good thing already. Results will be good and then you can be worry free. !!! Keep us updated. Hugs!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had my MRI and am now just freaking out about everything. That part of my back has been aching and tingling and I swear I can feel the little bump when I press down. I am so panicked I'm not sure I'll make it through now and my results period. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, armeade25 said:

I've had my MRI and am now just freaking out about everything. That part of my back has been aching and tingling and I swear I can feel the little bump when I press down. I am so panicked I'm not sure I'll make it through now and my results period. 

Completely understand.  I've been there.  Try and do what you can to distract; get outside, get exercise, read a good book.    Good luck and best wishes.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, armeade25 said:

I've had my MRI and am now just freaking out about everything. That part of my back has been aching and tingling and I swear I can feel the little bump when I press down. I am so panicked I'm not sure I'll make it through now and my results period. 

I'm so glad that's over for you. It's going to be ok. When. Do you get results?? Earlier you said you were doing good and wasn't focused on it.  The MRI is just making you over focus, ughh health anxiety :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well happy news everyone!! My MRI results came back. I have a seemingly benign collection of blood vessels called hemangioma. It seems like this can be symptomatic but mine is fairly small and shouldn't cause too much havoc. :) I'm seeing my doctor in March to further discuss this but she called quickly because she knows I worry. Thank you all so much for your support and love!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, armeade25 said:

Well happy news everyone!! My MRI results came back. I have a seemingly benign collection of blood vessels called hemangioma. It seems like this can be symptomatic but mine is fairly small and shouldn't cause too much havoc. :) I'm seeing my doctor in March to further discuss this but she called quickly because she knows I worry. Thank you all so much for your support and love!!!

Awesome awesome news!!!!!!!!!! Wow I'm so glad she called you!! I'm so.happy you have answers! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Holls said:

Awesome awesome news!!!!!!!!!! Wow I'm so glad she called you!! I'm so.happy you have answers! 

Holls, you are wonderful! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, armeade25 said:

Well happy news everyone!! My MRI results came back. I have a seemingly benign collection of blood vessels called hemangioma. It seems like this can be symptomatic but mine is fairly small and shouldn't cause too much havoc. :) I'm seeing my doctor in March to further discuss this but she called quickly because she knows I worry. Thank you all so much for your support and love!!!

Congrats!!!! Where was the 9mm irregularity located?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Leah1976 said:

Congrats!!!! Where was the 9mm irregularity located?

It’s on my lumbar spine. I feel it a little to the right of the center of my spine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this