Sign in to follow this  
AriaRen

Bone lump

Hey guys

Been a while since I've posted, but my arm has been so sore recently, and I've just noticed a lump near my wrist. I'm really scared, it's probably just a muscle thing, but my mind can't stop racing. Not sure why I'm posting it here, not much anyone can do, I'll probably make an appointment with my gp on Monday, but I was feeling better for so long. I hate this. I never seem to get better. 

Sorry, hope you're all having a good night x

I had the same thing, a small lump near my wrist a number of years ago. I went to an orthopedic physician who said it was a benign cyst and to leave it alone unless it got bothersome and over time it went away. 

Marc, I had the same exact thing happen to me.  It never got any bigger or bothered me.  In fact, it’s still on my wrist and about the size of a small marble.  

Called a ganglion cyst. Totally harmless. Sometimes they dissolve, sometimes not

I agree it's probably a ganglion.

Fun fact:

Theyused to call them Bible cysts because they would whack them with a heavy book to get them to rupture. 😄

Hey everyone

Thank you for your replies! My arm is still a little achy, but not as bad. I do have a small bb sized lump under the skin on my arm, haven't made a gp appointment yet due to work but will do so soon. Health anxiety has been so good for ages, don't know what's spurred this on. 

Hope you're all well x