Cindyy007

Who's your favorite Youtuber?

I'm just curious who everyone's favorite youtuber is. I think mine is between Jenna Mourey (JennaMarbles) and Damon Fizzy (DeeFizzy). Jenna's videos are super hilarious. Damon's videos are pretty random and out there. Some of his videos can be pretty inspirational too because he talks about his Social Anxiety and depression, and tries to lift others spirits.

Who's yours? :)

Ohh I love Jenna Marbles, she makes me laugh every time :) I think the Caffeine one is my favourite but every single one is great. I don't really watch any other youtube people apart from Jenna!

I would go for Shane Dawson. His videos are really funny (for me at least). I used to love Fred but I grew out of it after a while.

I love Ryan Higa and KevJumba! They have funny materials and I think that they really take time to work on them. Their video editing has also improved.

I know I am resurrecting an old post here but for the sake of bringing it up to date: My favorite Youtuber by far is Boogie2988. After that I'd say LABeast.