Hello forum people - I noticed I had dejavu a couple times this past week.

SOLELY out of curiosity I googled Dejavu cause I always thought it was a cool feeling.

VERY bad idea....

So, here I am...Frontal lobe focus seizures or brain tumor or epilepsy etc etc etc

I did read anxiety can bring them on and I have been somewhat stressed this past week...Who knows.

Anybody else get this consistently?

Anxiety can do all kinds of things.  I think I had a bit of what you had recently myself.

I am under a LOT of stress at work and despite having improved with my anxiety issues, it can still cause issues.  

It's not a tumor; it is the mind trying to adjust to the body - we think faster than we talk.

Dejavu in anxiety is nothing more than an unconscious memory coming 'out of the blue'. Our minds store memory from the moment we are born so that anything can 'trigger' a sudden realisation of a past event without us being able to know why. We have no direct control over our unconscious and it will often show us a message in dreams. The thing to realise is that it is a perfectly normal human feeling which I would suggest we have all had at some time. As in all HA incidents we blow the event up out of all proportion to it's actual value.  Anxiety symptoms are no more than normal symptoms that everyone has greatly exaggerated. It is the intensity of this exaggeration that frightens us and adds more fear. Accepting it all as 'normal' in the circumstances can help. We create a 'battleground' for our fears. 'fighting' IT or 'struggling' with IT helps not one bit. Calm acceptance does. Difficult, oh yes, but it can be done given the will.