Sign in to follow this  
Phil10

Worried about covid vaccines and covid passports

No - I am not sure how your country goes, but America don't play dat.

We will probably have to continue wearing masks because we won't divulge the information about whether we have had the vaccine or not - that way, it won't come up.

I have not had the vaccine, but my mother has had both.  I will have her wear a mask if I take her out of her assisted living.  That is, if I don't want to pick verbal fights with Mad Karens.

It won't come up in the UK. There will be rumours being thrown about it, media will jump on any offhand comment made about and say it's a thing because sensationalism like that makes them a lot of money - but it won't be a thing. If anything, enough of Boris's own party would have him removed if he tried to put vaccine passports in place. They're already unhappy about the mask restrictions.

Couple of businesses here and there might try and put it in place themselves ask to see the blue card you get after a vaccine, or for you to open up the NHS app and show them your vaccine record - which would be illegal. Fully expecting a few lawsuits for that.

Nothing we can do about vaccine passports for travelling abroad - if you're a tourist, you're a guest. You follow there rules. If you're not a citizen, they can deny you entry for any reason they want.

I took a pic of my vaccine card and keep it on my phone just in case. I think it's a possibility that you will need to show it to go to many places with lots of people. Even here in the US.