Sign in to follow this  
Phil10

Daily anxiety feelings

At the moment I have daily anxiety where I feel weak or get hunger and worry I will die. I often feel spaced out or weak and panicy. For months I had some ocd or solipsism worries however this is my latest fear. Each day I worry I will die I have this fear every day how can I deal with these fears? I emailed my therapist I seen last year however I have twice been ignored.

I can understand the ferocity of anxiousness you go through each day. Depression and anxiety are really life-threatening. People don't take it seriously but these can actually lead you to suicide. I had been combating depression for many years. The suffering, the ignorance, and feeling of low self-esteem is so worse. I use to ground myself in my room for days and got totally anti-social. Your sadness and all those bursts of emotion you are feeling can be traced back to your childhood. you did not receive adequate attention from your parents or family and that's what caused you to have a troubled childhood. You most likely have a case of what is generally known as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or generally known as ADHD. This was my case and I have suffered.What I can gauge from your condition is that you are probably suffering from anxiety or depression. You should seek medical help and get some prescribed medicines from a certified medical expert. This will help you feel good and you will soon be back to your happy self. Also, make lifestyle changes. Start going for a walk and spend time in nature. meditation helps to fill our minds with peace and tranquility.
Start reading about how to deal with anxiety. This article helped me a lot, I hope it will help you control your anxiety too.  https://mangoclinic.com/strategies-to-fight-depression/

It looks like thanatophobia also known as death anxiety in this people fear of own death or the process of dying. What is your age usually death anxiety peaks in 20s and it fades away as you get older. You should talk to your therapist that will help you a lot, you can also try meditation and breathing techniques that will help you with anxiety and over time these techniques may help you reduce your fears.