Nat1996

Freaking out about headache

I have had a headache nearly all day today which has been progressively getting worse throughout the day. I carried on with my normal routine and went to the gym, while on the treadmill I felt dizzy but not the normal kind of dizzy but like it was only my eyes that were acting funny. Fast forward to right now and I'm having pain in the top of my head almost as if I'm wearing a headband and there is so much pressure in my temples and jaw area and it's freaking me out!! I feel like it's affecting my vision and I have severe fears of losing my vision/having any brain related illness. I have frequent headaches but this one feels different, as if there's more pressure than pain and I'm terrified. I'm also EXHAUSTED to the point where I can't stop moving or else my eyes are practically rolling to the back of my head. I went to a Super Bowl party last night and got to bed around 1am and was up for 6am so I'm trying so hard to blame the headache on the exhaustion but I've got myself convinced that the exhaustion is being caused by something wrong in my brain because being completely exhausted is not something out of the ordinary for me!

Has anyone ever experienced something like this? 😢 

I would blame what is happening to you on lack of sleep. I would just take some Tylenol and see how you feel tomorrow. 

Yep, I agree with @MARC definitely sounds like lack of sleep may be a factor. Combined with overall anxiety, it could also be a tension headache. What you've described sounds exactly like the ones I get from time to time.

I've had symptoms like this but it was a sinus infection.  Do you have allergies?  It might be sinus related.