Sign in to follow this  
davide.h

Pan-can freakout

Recommended Posts

You can get the help. You just need to persevere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah if you cannot afford to eat then help is most certainly there.  What country are you in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just read online that incidence of pancreatic cancer rise between ages 35 and 39, the age range I'm currently in. That worries me a lot. I didn't know it happened this early. Should I speak to my doctor about this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, davide.h said:

I just read online that incidence of pancreatic cancer rise between ages 35 and 39, the age range I'm currently in. That worries me a lot. I didn't know it happened this early. Should I speak to my doctor about this? 

You can, but you're not going to develop pancreatic cancer by reading about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I'm really scared because of my light colored stool! I hope this doesn't mean I'm sick!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, davide.h said:

Now I'm really scared because of my light colored stool! I hope this doesn't mean I'm sick!

Ah....poo!  

Actually, when the body processed waste - it begins as dark green!   Then, through chemical changes in the body, it turns tan/beige, and then the dark brown that we all know and love.  It can be other colors depending on foods and dyes.  Grape Kool-Aid can turn my poo green as can blue food coloring!  Pepto Bismol (Bismuth) can turn it black!  

If your poo is beige, it just means it didn't have as much time to process as normal.  It's not a big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2022 at 7:30 PM, Ironman said:

Ah....poo!  

Actually, when the body processed waste - it begins as dark green!   Then, through chemical changes in the body, it turns tan/beige, and then the dark brown that we all know and love.  It can be other colors depending on foods and dyes.  Grape Kool-Aid can turn my poo green as can blue food coloring!  Pepto Bismol (Bismuth) can turn it black!  

If your poo is beige, it just means it didn't have as much time to process as normal.  It's not a big deal.

I wonder why it's going through fast though. I've had a lot of stress lately. Maybe that's why. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, davide.h said:

I wonder why it's going through fast though. I've had a lot of stress lately. Maybe that's why. 

That will do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this