1 pointI think I might have found a fix... which is hydrogen peroxide to break up the junk. First pass got some hearing back!
1 pointOk, with that knowledge that you have had similar sensations in the past and have allergies (our weather has been weird in the Midwest and lots of people are having allergy issues this winter) then I would say let it be and if it gets worse then go in. You can always go to an ENT and have them take a look. Even if it’s allergies they know what to look for and can prescribe something if they feel it’s necessary.
1 pointI have this all the time. It always makes me check my pulse to see if my heart is racing. It’s weird and I hate it.