I've always been a deep thinker ever since I could remember. I started college last year on April 21st. I was having the best time of my life. Met new people was lifting weights and getting good grades. Second semester came and it started off good but towards the end I started drinking a lot to deal with stress cause all my friends from home left school and classes were getting me down. When the semester was over I came home. I promised i wouldnt drink or do anything bad to my body. Was having an awesome time being around my friends and family. Playing sports going to the gym. Everything was great. One day we were at the football field playing and this guy ran into someone else then dropped and started gasping for air. We did cpr on him for a while had him breathing for a while. Ambulance took to long and when they got to the scene they walked. His cause of death was ruled "Natural Unknown". I didn't know his medical history or if he smoked or drank so I don't know if any of that played a role in what happened. But I do know he wasn't very physically active and only played football once in a while when he was in town. For the next week and a half I couldn't sleep. I started having anxiety and panic attacks. I stopped working out cause I was afraid. I'm not going to school and I don't have a job. So I went from being busy all the time to complete down town. I have heart palps nervous stomach tingling headaches and anything else you can think of. And when I think about it I never had this worry of my health or this nervousness before the incident at the field. No symptoms none of it. I don't go out much and I'm not living my life anymore. I've had test for my blood and heart done a couple times and I've been good. But then I used Dr.Google and read people had all these test done then months later had a Ha. I guess that fear is still in my head. Im only 19 and i used to be the most active person. I guess I should trust my doc and test and try to set myself up for success. Like setting little goals to do everyday. Would love feed back and thank you for taking the time to read this. It means a lot to me and I would love to know what you guys think. PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!!!

When I was in high school I was very active in sports. At about 19 I started to really party very hard. Drinking, pot, pills. After a really bad night in which I fdeaked out I started having panic attacks. After about two years I didn't anymore. Then about 9 years later BOOM panic attacks again. This time though I developed GAD and its been so hard to get through but honestly I'm getting better. I have my days for sure but I press on. I've had it so much worse here in my 30s than in my 19-21 period.  I guess being married with children, a job , and bills makes it a lot harder. Much more to think about now. More stress this time around.

Trust me I've had my days. You know in my early 20s it was really about what I was going to do with my life. Now, its still the same thought but now I have a whole new life and people in into didn't then. So I'm not alone like I was then but now its more about stress of being a father and husband. Anyway hang in there best thing to do is use this site for its help it brings. People are always here OK. I check daily when I'm upset and scared and to check to talks to someone who is as well.