Sign in to follow this  
laceymayxxoo

Feeling shaky after lexapro someone help

Anti depressants affect everyone differently lacey but it is common to experience increased anxiety and anxiety symptoms in the first few days/weeks, depending on the individual.

I have known of people to feel shaky, agitated and unable to rest at first. The side effects should start to pass as your body adjusts. If it is too much for you call your doctor and ask them what to do. 

Thanks so much gilly for the reply I'll give it a week if it doesn't get better I'll go back the doctor

When I was on antidepressants I was very nauseous from it, which didnt help at all. But the side effects faded after a week or so.

If it's still bad after a week, go and see your doctor again and ask him to prescribe something else.   

Ye that's what I'm going to do give it a week and see what happens did u get a weird feeling when you yawn

people react to drugs in different ways, and im not even sure if i even had those symptoms were from the drugs or due to anxiety about taking the medication in the first place.

Either way, the side effects subside 

I felt shaky on Lexapro and I would confuse it with thinking my blood sugar was low which lead me to over eat. but Lexapro is a great drug, give it some time and if you feel worse it never hurts to call the Doc.

I feel ten times better now it's been five days but I have lost my appetite but it's gradually coming back so hopefully my body is starting to adjust