Sign in to follow this  
laceymayxxoo

derralization

Hey everyone I'm new to ths so haven't a clue what I'm doing but like many I suffer from.anxiety. Everything went down hill when I give birth to my second child anxiety got worse and lead me into derralization and because I obsess about it so much my anxiety gets worse I really wanna get back to the old me I stil. Go out do things cook clean look after kids ect.. But can't seem to shake of this unreal feeling I no I am my own cure I try to hard to carry on but as u no its hard when u have ths symptom. If anyone could offer e advice I would be entirely grateful thanis btw I'm 24

Hoya, in the same derealisation sucks butt, i get it lots main thing is dont b frightened it is really just your brains way of shutting off and protecting you saying oi iv had enough if that makes sense, the less u focus on it the less it will seem daunting when i first got it it drove me nuts scuse the pun... I have it daily so ur not alone here if u need me x

I havr it from the minute I wake uo till I go asleep even lights bother me.. but I do feel I'm I'm 50% better than when I first got it I thought I was going crazy so scary at first I'm not letting it stop me from enjoying life but I would consider a medication to help me even tho I have even thinking about medication how long have you suffered and how have u coped x

Same ere, from the minute i wake up its like in in a tired dream bubble lol.. 3 years now... I used to be in the Drs every day now in not lol in scared of meds

So does your come and go like give you a break Here and there I admire u ur so strong fighting this that long

Thank u Hun, in nothing special i have no choice lol. .. Some days i feel alot more normal and with it if that makes sense, today is a real bad day its like my eyesight is over focused and everything looks odd of that make sense lol... How do u manage x

When I wake up there's I'm fine but them.boom it hits me I cqn get so bad where I feel like I haven't slept for days conversions I had five minutes ago feel like hours ago the day can be so long lights mess with my head my eyesight goes all weird and I can't focus I hope some day we beat this but I do so meditation as I.have racing thoughts I can't stop day dreaming

Snap that sounds like me writing this i am finding alot of comfort in what your saying its the sa.e but i have always found it so hard to describe as its such an odd feeling...

i can never turn my brain off its when i sit down to do nothing in worse when in working its tough but bot as bad as in occupied lol... Thank u so much hun

No thank you for giving me comfort it seems to attach its self to young people ill pray for u also ill do a novena have faith we will fight ths have u been to a doctor or councillor x

I have been to dr and counsellor. My Dr just wants me to try pills but side effects get so bad

I'm going to mine tomorrow I'm thinking of trying something see. How I get on I need to overcome this for my kids do u no a ssri that's helped anyone ssorry. For all the questions

Don't be sorry... Each tablet is dof for each individual i do know that sertraline is used but ur Dr will know what is best for you... Ur a strong lass ur kids sure must adnire u. Let me know how u get on xx

Hooray for DP!  It's so annoying but don't worry. It does pass and the lower your overall anxiety goes the less frequent the little spells will be :)