Nickdon321

Feel like I constantly can't breathe

Hello Nickdon321, I have a very similar problem, I've been to countless doctors and they all say I'm fine.  I think it is a bad form of anxiety where the brain over analyses bodily sensations, you need to think about the things that make you feel relaxed, I find if the mind is relaxed the breathing feels ok, if you start thinking about it and taking deep breaths through the mouth, your brain becomes fixated on it, you need to divert the brains attention. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2022 at 3:54 PM, Martin1991 said:

Hello Nickdon321, I have a very similar problem, I've been to countless doctors and they all say I'm fine.  I think it is a bad form of anxiety where the brain over analyses bodily sensations, you need to think about the things that make you feel relaxed, I find if the mind is relaxed the breathing feels ok, if you start thinking about it and taking deep breaths through the mouth, your brain becomes fixated on it, you need to divert the brains attention. 

How do you cope with it 

@nickdon321

It would amount to breath training.  Slow deep breaths to help relax.  It takes some focus at first.