Mel1981

Tiny kidney stone no symptoms?

Hey everyone,

Has anyone ever experienced a very tiny kidney stone without having any symptoms? When I went to the bathroom this morning I noticed a very tiny black dot in the toilet so I fished it out and it did seem a little hard to the touch and I was able to get something to look very close and it seemed like it might have had calcium buildup. However, I can't say for sure that it came out of me or it was something that was possibly in the toilet already. I've had two larger kidney stones and so I know the intense pain but I haven't had anything like that here lately.

I have kidney stones and my main symptoms was blood in my urine until it got lodged. Do not recommend that. My husband has had some, and they have not always caused symptoms. So it could be possible, but also, may have already been something in there. The not knowing is always hard!

2 minutes ago, SighNoMore said:

I have kidney stones and my main symptoms was blood in my urine until it got lodged. Do not recommend that. My husband has had some, and they have not always caused symptoms. So it could be possible, but also, may have already been something in there. The not knowing is always hard!

Thanks SighNoMore. I sent a picture to my doctor to see if he thinks stone.

I don't know if you remember what I said in another post what happened to me a number of years ago. I was in Starbucks and I felt the urge to urinate. I went into the bathroom and I started to try to pee and it felt weird. Suddenly a very small stone popped out of my penis with a little blood. I got nervous and called my physicisn and he saw me the next day. He checked me out and I was OK and it did not happen again. 

1 hour ago, MARC said:

I don't know if you remember what I said in another post what happened to me a number of years ago. I was in Starbucks and I felt the urge to urinate. I went into the bathroom and I started to try to pee and it felt weird. Suddenly a very small stone popped out of my penis with a little blood. I got nervous and called my physicisn and he saw me the next day. He checked me out and I was OK and it did not happen again. 

Did you have the back pain and everything prior to this when it was moving out of the kidney?

I really only had very minor penis pain when the stone came out with the small amount of blood. I had no back pain. 

On 2/22/2021 at 5:58 AM, MARC said:

I really only had very minor penis pain when the stone came out with the small amount of blood. I had no back pain. 

Thanks Marc.  Also, do you tend to see very very tiny bubbles when you pee to the side of the toilet versus when peeing straight into the water?  I guess I'm just noticing everything right now.  But they seem to be the tiniest bubbles.

What scared me was twice I had blood mixed in with my semen. My physician examined me and told me that symptom is typically nothing major to worry about. 

It's all luck and unpredictable things. That could happen, Sometimes a tiny stone can cause you irresistible and endless pain and sometimes it's just asymptomatic. I can't say it would be a kidney stone because I had this kidney stones issue before and for me the pain was not worth tolerating. It's better to get it diagnosed and treated on time. Kidney pain can be so worst that people cannot sit, stand or lay properly. The intensity of pain is so unbearable if it is kidney stone.

5 minutes ago, jessica james said:

It's all luck and unpredictable things. That could happen, Sometimes a tiny stone can cause you irresistible and endless pain and sometimes it's just asymptomatic. I can't say it would be a kidney stone because I had this kidney stones issue before and for me the pain was not worth tolerating. It's better to get it diagnosed and treated on time. Kidney pain can be so worst that people cannot sit, stand or lay properly. The intensity of pain is so unbearable if it is kidney stone.

Yeah I've had a couple of decent sized stones in the last six years that caused horrible pain so I've definitely been there

• Like 1