Sign in to follow this  
Reggiee

Werid sleep thing can’t stop thinking

Basically the past few nights I have been going to sleep but before I fall asleep, I see these stuff then wake up in a shock an when my eyes are open I can see it then it fades away it’s making me scared to try sleep etc, an questioning myself if am ok, like I’ll twitch when eyes are closed then see the stuff then wake up in a shock and see it while it fades away 

Many of us get weird feelings or sensations before we fall asleep and if we wake up suddenly. I have had similar things happen to me especially if I am really tired or had a stressful day. 

I think you're having something on your mind lately. Or you are worried about something. When you're too exhausted and overwhelmed with a lot of things these things can happen. Sometimes you get weird dreams or a flashback of something. It seems like you have anxiety which is not letting you sleep. You have to manage your sleep and anxiety. First of all you should see a good doctor. And get diagnosis. If it is anxiety then you should get proper treatment. And it should be cured at this initial stage. It could be restlessness also. Check out this article and see if you have the same symptoms.  https://mangoclinic.com/anxiety-management-guide-2020/ This will clear your mind.

• Confused 1

For me, I get jarred awake earlier than I plan to - and I have only been getting five hours of sleep at night.

This morning, I had a dream that I was surrounded by people who didn't like me at work.  One person was upset because I said something about raspberries.  A second lady was walking around me giving me weird looks.  A third lady was crying because I said she looked like she could handle being in New York City.   I accused her of faking, and threatened to report her and then I woke up.

I have decided to look into what I was dreaming about and then take a nap lol.