ConstantWorrying

Asymmetric abdomen...veins bulge more on one side.

I Googled this and found a mention to tumors, of course. 

I've been worried about abdominal asymmetry for around 2 years now. It seems to have gotten worse. My abdomen is now a complete mess of asymmetry to where stuff doesn't line up the way it used to. I don't know if it's related to losing some weight recently because of covid-19 (not eating as many calories because I rarely go shopping and don't purchase certain items I used to), but the relief I felt yesterday noticing corresponding veins to the slight bulge I felt on one side seems to have been misplaced, as the cause of those veins bulging more may be a tumor.

Location is lower right quadrant, 3 inches below and to the right of the belly button. What's in that area? I read that colon cancer can cause masses anywhere.

I actually had a colonoscopy 10.5 years ago, which turned up clear (internal hemorrhoids). 

Bodies aren’t symmetrical and if you look at a picture of the inside of the abdominal cavity you can see there are different organs on each side , some overlap and cross the midline and some don’t. Then there’s fat and muscle and connective tissue, etc...I don’t think it is anything to worry about.

Think my only hope is it's a hernia. I don't think there's any other survivable reason someone would feel asymmetry in their abdomen. I don't think different organ alignment leads to any palpable asymmetry, since there are layers of stuff in between the skin and the organs. 

So no one else has felt this? The stomach and abdomen are very susceptible to stress. You are stressed and so those are your symptoms. We all have what is called our 'weak organ'. That's the part of us that reacts to anxiety. Headaches may be one persons, dashing to the toilet another. It's very rare for anyone to get everything. If I get uptight my stomach goes on strike. That's my weak organ. I know it so well that when I get it I just say 'oh you again' and get on with things. It soon goes because I don't feed it with fear. Oh please try not to Google. You are not a doctor and what you read will only frighten you all the more.  Get medical advice if you think you need it.