Sign in to follow this  
Sage12

Eighteen, believe that I possibly have some neurological disorder.

First, let me start by saying that I live in a low income family. Finding a job is near impossible since there isn't a vehicle for me to drive. 

I'm a male, six feet, 148 pounds.

I have had very infrequent attacks in the abdomen after eating. three to be exact. The first one occurred sometime during the summer, and the latest occurring during the end of November. After dinner, I experienced extreme pain that spread out through my entire abdomen. The very next day later, I was met with constipation, hyperactive stomach growling, and abdominal pain. I would be presented with chronic bowel issues. Narrow stool, constipation, and once, even anal cramping. I decided to drink protein shakes that my father gets from his work, which is a manufacturing specializing in peanut products.

(Ugh, this stuff might sound gross but it's honestly concerning.) 

They contain probiotics, which for a while, eased my symptoms, but they became less and less effective. Once I stopped drinking them in the beginning of January, I was struck with what appears to be malabsorption. Large, bulky stools that floated, light in color. Left me feeling exhausted afterwards with chills. This would only occur three times. After trying to take over-the-counter digestive enzymes, seeing that it was an issue with my enzyme function, my stool became shaped like warped balls. A few days later, I am struck with twitching the right portion of my face near the nose. I stopped taking the enzymes seeing that they might be the cause. 

Fast forward a few days, twitching occurring all across my body, sometimes rapid in one area, but wide spread, occurring in my legs, shoulders, chest, glutes, face, and eyelid. A little over a week later my symptoms became painful. Cramping in the hands, pain in the upper thighs, feet, as well as random pricks, wet, or stinging sensations on skin that aren't continuous. They are brief, last for only a moment.

I do not have insurance, I have no access to a job because no one will hire me due to not having a vehicle. My father doesn't exactly see Medicaid and health insurance as priority.

I'm honestly scared, frightened, and desperate. My body is clearly telling me that something is not right, and I fear that one day I'll wake up and one of my limbs aren't functioning anymore due to some sporadic Neuron Disease. I don't want to wait until something terrible happens. Please, if anyone has had similar symptoms, I would like your input.   

I’ve been having the same problem with my arms and upper legs lately. They are twitchy and achy. Not sure what is causing it. You can easily go on Medicare and get free health insurance. Just go to healthcare.gov and fill out the information.