Maddy123

Ringing in the ears

The past few weeks I’ve been feeling much better and not having too many panic attacks until 2 days ago when they started back up again. I’ve noticed a ringing in my ears that’s been persistent but if I watch Tv or am talking with someone I’m able to ignore it, if it’s quiet and I focus On it it drives me nuts. I’m trying my hardest not to google because I know Where that will get me. Anyone have any input on ringning in the ears and anxiety??

1 hour ago, Maddy123 said:

The past few weeks I’ve been feeling much better and not having too many panic attacks until 2 days ago when they started back up again. I’ve noticed a ringing in my ears that’s been persistent but if I watch Tv or am talking with someone I’m able to ignore it, if it’s quiet and I focus On it it drives me nuts. I’m trying my hardest not to google because I know Where that will get me. Anyone have any input on ringning in the ears and anxiety??

I do not personally but if it doesn't bother you when you are busy... That says so so much. Over focusing is basically why we are all here. I can over focus on anything body part and start to worry. :(

Good job not googling. This is just your anxious mind latching on to normal body functions. Hugs!!!!!

• Like 1

It's called tinnitus and it is extremely common, can be caused by all kinds of things, most of which are not serious (exposure to loud noise, clenching your jaw while you sleep, ear wax build up). It's probably nothing to worry about at all!