davidP

Hi guys, been a while... was better and again the cycle

So after numerous C****'s, als, cirrhosis and maybe few others thing its time to go back unfortunately :(

I think its mostly my neck muscles casuing me strange lump feeling and pain when i touch the left side and sometimes the right side of the throat. i can eat and drink fine but most of times i am worried about something bad going in my throat...   i am just so tired of this...

3 hours ago, davidP said:

So after numerous C****'s, als, cirrhosis and maybe few others thing its time to go back unfortunately :(

I think its mostly my neck muscles casuing me strange lump feeling and pain when i touch the left side and sometimes the right side of the throat. i can eat and drink fine but most of times i am worried about something bad going in my throat...   i am just so tired of this...

Hi David, yes it's has been awhile ! Don't let this set back upset you or make you frustrated, set backs mean you are doing better. Your anxious mind is still latching on to any diff.. body sensation then running with worse possible outcomes. Sounds like everything is normal with your throat. My neck and throat feels sore from time to time as well.. I always note it but don't let my mind telling me it's anything other than a normal feeling and more than likely it will absolutely feel normal in a few days. Unfortunately the more you touch it and look at it the longer it will take for it to feel better. Hugs. You for this. 

5 minutes ago, Holls said:

Hi David, yes it's has been awhile ! Don't let this set back upset you or make you frustrated, set backs mean you are doing better. Your anxious mind is still latching on to any diff.. body sensation then running with worse possible outcomes. Sounds like everything is normal with your throat. My neck and throat feels sore from time to time as well.. I always note it but don't let my mind telling me it's anything other than a normal feeling and more than likely it will absolutely feel normal in a few days. Unfortunately the more you touch it and look at it the longer it will take for it to feel better. Hugs. You for this. 

Thank a lot Holls ! As usual you are very helpful !  Really trying to but from time to time falling again to this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, davidP said:

Thank a lot Holls ! As usual you are very helpful !  Really trying to but from time to time falling again to this.

Me too David. It's frustrating, but we can do it.