Sign in to follow this  
davide.h

Warm forehead

Maybe I'm imagining it but my forehead feels warmer than normal. This isn't unheard of for me but I'm starting to worry it could be Covid-19. And there's no way I can know. I'm so nervous. 😞

I'm assuming you don't have a thermometer? 

I usually feel hot too and the last few days that has been worrying me but I took my temp and it was 98.0 .. I do think as anxious people we can't help but to start feeling like we might get this Bec that's what we do.. we worry. 

Hugs. I'm sure you don't have fever. Just stay in and take care of yourself. 

28 minutes ago, davide.h said:

I don't know if we have one. 

I don't know about you, but I can usually tell when I have fever.. especially a high one. I'll get chills and over all feel really really bad. I can never tell by just feeling my forehead Bec I always feel flushed. When I get anxious my cheeks and ears get hot. 

I don't remember. It's been awhile since I've had a fever. Thanks for sharing your thoughts though. Would love to hear others experiences too. 

Me too.I posted on the other thread but it's very inactive here again. Hugs. I'm signing out. 

Everyone take care. Be safe. 

On 3/17/2020 at 12:27 PM, davide.h said:

I don't remember. It's been awhile since I've had a fever. Thanks for sharing your thoughts though. Would love to hear others experiences too. 

Amazon is still selling some thermometers. Hope you feel better soon! 

I called my doctor, even though it's the weekend and he told me that the key symptom was fever. He'd never heard of a serious case who didn't at least have that. My brother actually did have a thermometer and it came out 98.8. I know the ideal temp is 98.6, but it's not high enough to be worried by. It was a huge relief and hopefully I can sleep peacefully tonight!