Sign in to follow this  
Thrufaith

Uterine or ovarian cancer?? Freaking out

Hey everyone its been a while since i have posted. I had my baby 16 months ago, and when i delivered i caught this infection called endometritis, it was very painful and scary. It required me to be admitted for 3 days in the hospital. Flash forward to now...well since March i have had more cramping with my periods i went and got an ultrasound back at the end of march and all looked good. I recently had my physical and had a bunch of blood work done and all came back good. But i have been having this frequent urge to urinate and lower abdominal pain. I got tested for uti twice and it was negative both times, my doctor beleives that the frequent urge to urinate is anxiety related, and the lower adbominal pain is due to musclskeletal issues since my lower back hurts too. I see a chiropiractor and she agrees with him. I have had low back pain since i have had my daughter 6 years ago i blame the epidural. Somehow i keep fearing im going to catch another scary infection or i may have uterine or ovarian cancer due to the symptoms of frequent peeing and have lower adbominal and back pain. My doc sent me to get another ultrasound to ease my mind, but scared to get it done.This period has also been weird its all spotty its not a full on period. Please help me im stressing myself out and its affecting me badly. Could this be cancer? 

I posted this info on another recent thread about an OC fear. I’ve been researching back issues as I seem to have a bulging disc (so they think) which is causing all kinds of pain in my hip and leg. I found info on pelvic floor disorder, the pelvic floor is a group of muscles that hold your lower pelvic organs up and run front to back from he lower abdomen to the lower back along your genital area. They can be too tight or too loose and can cause lower abdominal pain, low back pain, frequent need to urinate, pain during urination/defecation, pain during sex, and more. Problems can arise after pregnancy or later in life. I don’t think many docs or therapists diagnose pelvic floor issues, they always think it’s our back. There are exercises you can do to either strengthen or relax the pelvic floor depending on what the issue is. Ask the gyne about it and see what they say. 

I know OC is silent with vague symptoms if any, and that’s why many of us worry about it. But you’ve had lots of tests with nothing found so you can put that worry to rest.

• Thanks 1