Sign in to follow this  
dreamingpisces27

have a cold, anxious...

I have a chest cold, went to urgent care wednesday, and now im worried i was misdiagnosed or will turn into bronchitis... the logical side of me keeps saying your fever is down and if it was bronchitis my phlegm wouldnt look normal... I tried to go to work yesterday but only lasted a half hour, and I called out today as well I feel so bad, but on top of feeling like crud from the cold I got my period which is always enough to have me call out from work on occasion...

I just want to feel OK, and to not feel guilty about calling out or always thinking the worst about my health...

I have a drs appt on monday and i have to talk to my doctor about my hashimotos diagnosis because I have been having issues with that as well. I just hate when I'm sick and alone in my apt with my thoughts and think the worst. My anxiety isn't so bad when I have my bf or family with me, but I think I need to eventually look into therapy or something when I am feeling better.... I can't  keep living like this

Therapy is a great option. It's done wonders for me, to supplement my self help path. I certainly recommend it. It sounds like you know that your worries are irrational and unlikely, so that's a good start. Keep challenging those thoughts.