Cb1993

New worry

Hey guys, a new worry hit me about 2 hours ago and I'm freaked out. I have this burning sensation in my head, feels like my brain is on fire and I've been getting hot flashes on and off lately. Also have a sore spot on the top of my head that won't go away and have had on and off pressure behind one eye and sometimes headaches that have gotten better. Finally I googled the hot head feeling and saw the word aneurysm, and I am losing it. Anyone had brain aneurysm fears??

5 hours ago, Cb1993 said:

Hey guys, a new worry hit me about 2 hours ago and I'm freaked out. I have this burning sensation in my head, feels like my brain is on fire and I've been getting hot flashes on and off lately. Also have a sore spot on the top of my head that won't go away and have had on and off pressure behind one eye and sometimes headaches that have gotten better. Finally I googled the hot head feeling and saw the word aneurysm, and I am losing it. Anyone had brain aneurysm fears??

I have had everything you mentioned. I don't think it's related.. when we worry we tend to group things together that really have nothing to do with each other. What I read about aneurysm is, you would have the worst headache of your life with throwing up.. I have worried about this before.. but your headache will get better.. your headache and pressure behind the eyes sounds like sinus pressure.. or allergies. It's that time of year! 

Hugs

1 hour ago, Holls said:

I have had everything you mentioned. I don't think it's related.. when we worry we tend to group things together that really have nothing to do with each other. What I read about aneurysm is, you would have the worst headache of your life with throwing up.. I have worried about this before.. but your headache will get better.. your headache and pressure behind the eyes sounds like sinus pressure.. or allergies. It's that time of year! 

Hugs

Thanks holls, just worried because I've never had a headache that felt this way before on the top of my head like my brain is burning.