I must say this series has been really good and keeps you on the edge of your seat. So far the best villan is the penguin and best character is gordon. As a batman fan, I am Looking forward to see where this series goes. Looks like Fox does better than warner brothers when it comes to comics.

I am not much into those kinds of shows but my husband is watching it and really enjoying it.  He said it's really well done.  I saw a couple of scenes and he pointed out to me how cool they did the skyline - it looks like the city goes on forever.  Certainly some good graphics work even though I can't comment on the story ;-)

Thats all right, batman isnt everyones cup of tea. You are right though, the graphics are very good. They have improved since Adam West was batman.

Ohhh I love Gotham!!!! My friends say I shouldn't watch it because it creepy but I can actually focus on it and love it! Waiting for the new series to come on Netflix! 

Xxx