Sign in to follow this  
JOYCICLE

backslidin'

How can you go months feeling pretty darn well and then POOF , upended and on your arse in an instant and wondering how you got back 2 years ? arrgghh

Damn, if you find the answer to that one, give me a call, maybe then I can get back some of the years I lost :(

Cheer up Joy xx

And me. I believe it's a few reasons, our inability to process stress, an accumulation of lesser anxiety, the weather and change, the continuous battle, every now and again we overflow and the dam breaks.

I know it feels like you are right back there again joy, but you are not. This is a setback, its normal, and you have experience now, you have learned from the past 2 years. You will bounce back, just allow yourself to go through the process. We are all here to help each other through the tough times, never forget that x

Processing stress is not easy at all, I have never been able to understand it fully, that is why I spend a lot of my time trying to sleep :(

I also find that when i am feeling better, i eventually neglect doing what helped me feel better in the first place. Such as eating correctly, working out, a lot of my hobbies.....i eventually just digress to lazyness, and start feeling like crap again xD

I had a similar experience last night/today, Joy. I definitely know where you're coming from. I'm just trying my best to learn from it and use my coping mechanisms. I was feeling so good too, but that's often the time the old devil will pop back up again.

I'll send out healing prayers. In the meantime, let's go get massages. :)

Don

Don massage o rama !

Tks Guys ! :)

I feel better today, just seems the smallest of life's little ' turmoils' seem SO giant to me right now. One little unexpected phone call, email, plan change, THOUGHT can just kick it off in high gear. Also the longer I go with no incidents, the BIGGER an incident seems. I am aware of this and I think it's normal also. Go months without anything and small little anxiety attacks feels SO BIG , but compared to anx attacks of yesteryear it's nothing. I gotta focus on that. This is NOTHING compared to what I've had in the past ! :)

i have the same thing happen 2 me joy!! but within a few days im ok again
:)
u will b fine hun!! we r here 2 support u!! xxx