Sign in to follow this  
BunnyNY

MY progress

So, howdy all:) So far I found that Gaba  supplement works for me.I only take vitamins and no prescriptions at all.Some supplements have to be Doctor approved.In my case still no Doctor guess I'll stick it out until September. Anyway Gaba -It calms me down.I also like Rooibos tea tastes great and also calms me.I started 2 weeks ago adding more fermented foods into my diet.I must say all of the things I have been trying have helped.I guess its true you are what you eat.My dietary changes seem to help.As far as 5=htp goes not so good. Made me a zombie.I will try anything  once.Trying to read as much as I can  have a few books to read.

I want to be 90percent back so far just maybe 30percent but, baby steps:)

Peace "_

5htp makes me feel weird too, I took some klonipin .05 for the first time in 4 weeks because I woe to a bad panic attack this morning. At 4 am and I was such a wreck. My anxiety is at its worse when Im at lack of sleep. This gaba, what is it and where do you find it?

Hi, GABA_is a  natural neurotransmitter--I found mine at Puritans Pride online, But I think GNC and most Vitamin shops have them .I had no luck at Cvs thats why I order it online.%- http was terrible and so was L-theanine made me feel Horrible.Gaba  Works for me since Im not on any meds at all I take this first thing in the morning and Now Im also taking cod liver oil supplements. Results seems to work for me.Like I said and thing thats natural and holistic is my journey for now.Best of luck!