Sign in to follow this  
JOYCICLE

Let's kick its' A$$$$$$$!

Just read this whole thread and love it! My kinda attitude, kick it's A$$$$! Did you ever make it to that concert Joy? I think it's a great thread to keep going. We could really help each other out.

• Like 1

I found this older post and found it to be exactly what I need...I'm gonna kick this feeling right between the legs and make the best out of my day today!

• Like 2

This week I tried new things . Trying not to use Xanax so much, though it does help me if I am having an intense panic attack.

I normally have a hard time remembering all my vitamins I am trying but this week I was consistent every day with the CBD Oil of Sunshine I am trying.

I noticed that I had to take it for about two weeks to really start to see the difference but I don't seem to be thinking so much negative thoughts and thoughts about different things anymore.

Day Five with my Oil of Sunshine when I was taking it consisitently I noticed I was not thinking so much about needing to go home ect. Felt more outgoing.