Total Eclipse

Update on AC (and merger)

Hello everyone, 

I just wanted to give a brief update on the status of the site's updates and why I've been away. For the past two years, I've been doing some trial treatments for a physical health condition; during that time, I had another significant medical issue take its course on me. The treatments have been intense 2 a week infusions, multiple new medicines, and upcoming surgeries. 

My sugar levels dropped during one of my physical health inpatients' stays earlier this year, and I had a seizure / passed out on the floor. It caused a fracture to my left frontal cortex. So I've been dealing with a TBI on top of everything above. 

Nearly every night before I go to bed, I have acute physical pain that induces panic attacks. Most nights, it has to use medicine and mediation until I finally can fall asleep. Unfortunately, most of the time, I am awakened to throwing up from the pain re-starting.

AC/ AS means a lot to me, and I want everyone to know that the merger will happen - that we want to do all the updates I promised. I have not lost interest, and the site helps me find purpose and meaning. 

Lastly, I want to thank everyone for their support and wonderful community. Everyone has been so supportive of each other, and it's incredible how communities come in for each other. 

I am a fighter and not giving up. People on this website give me hope. 

Lots of hugs and loves 

-TE 

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of your issues TE. You are in my, and I’m sure every members thoughts and prayers.

Bob

I hope you get better soon. My friend had stage 4 non-hodgkins lymphoma around 3 years ago when diagnosed and he was given a 20% chance of survival and he is a fighter too and he beat the odds.