SJA22

I am really really really scared

Okay so, about a week or so ago my boyfriend and I were fooling around and he started grinding on my butt. We both had clothing on - he had compression shorts on and I had underwear and shorts on. I’ve been scouring the internet like crazy and I am getting conflicting answers as to whether or not that kind of thing (dry humping I guess you could call it) can get you pregnant. 

Second thing: I am due to get my period within a day and this morning I had dark red/brown spotting in my underwear. This is fairly normal for me before my period actually starts, but it is still worrying me a lot. 

Third, I have been really stressed lately, not really eating or sleeping as well as I should. All of this is just adding to it 😔

My worries basically stem from the fact that I am scared of being pregnant (terrified in fact, I am in no place to be having a kid right now) and I am worried about the spotting. Could I actually be pregnant from the dry humping OR could all of this be coming from my acute stress and anxiety? 

If you both had clothes on, and he didn't cum inside you, then no, there is absolutely no chance you could be pregnant. If it's a big fear, maybe speak to your doctor about contraception - sex is healthy and fun, and a great way to calm your anxiety, haha. So make sure you're protected when you do have it and you'll be fine! 

It would be a miracle like the birth of Jesus if you did get pregnant. Is not going to happen. Not in the way you described it. 

How on earth could you think that you could get pregnant from dry humping? I suggest reading some basic high-school level sex ed info. 

Well done Cuchculan, I had a shot at googling for info but DID NOT want to post what was returned... 😳

It would be one heck of an obstacle course - I doubt even one could make it all the way to the finish line let alone past the first obstacle.