Sign in to follow this  
dearramona

Leukemia?

Hey there, I’ve been dealing with a really rough and long health anxiety episode for about two months now. I’ve had an odd pulling sensation in my groin for 1.5 months, got a vaginal and abdominal ultrasound - findings were a simple ovarian cyst and a “reactive” but nonenlarged lymph node. Doc said nothing looks worrisome. The reactive lymph node is making me anxious a bit since that typically means you’re fighting off something and then last night, I discovered that my left thigh looks horrific. See attached picture. 

I’m now fully convinced it’s leukemia because of the reactive lymph node and this unexplained bruising. No other symptoms, though. I have an appetite, no unexplained weight loss, energy levels are the same as they’ve always been, no fevers, no constant headaches, no nausea. 

I should also add that I got a CBC test done in late april and everything was normal but I plan to get another one because of these new leukemia fears. 

Any thoughts? 

y3MXTzw.jpg

I think our minds love to attach things together that don't belong 🥺 I think your blood work should be comforting to you as well as already having a Dr appointment and them looking over not only you but your results and are not concerned. Hugs. I think you are perfectly fine. It's just getting rid of intrusive pesky thoughts that should be a priority.