Sign in to follow this  
Nat1996

Somebody please help

I am literally dying with anxiety today!!! I’m having pain in my right chest area and I can’t figure out if it’s my lung that hurts or if it’s the muscles in my chest. I’m so scared of pulmonary embolisms and the anxiety about it is making everything worse.

My cheeks are bright red and feel so hot, I’m shaky and feeling dizzy. All anxiety symptoms I’ve experienced many of times but this time I can’t help but think it’s something more. I’m convinced I’m not breathing properly & that there is infection in my right lung. Then I think ok great Covid but there aren’t a lot of cases where I am. I’m just so scared that I’m sick with something and I’m saying it’s anxiety when I’m actually going to die. I’m so scared. 

I have known a couple of people who had pulmonary embolisms and if you had one, you would not be typing this post. Odds are it is muscular and the other symptoms are most likely anxiety related. 

• Like 1

I would agree with Marc.  It sounds like you need breathe and expand those lungs.  I am getting similar pains from not moving as much.  The dizziness is oxygen and blood flow related.  Oxygen is important :)

I have a friend of mine who is 72 now and he had a pulmonary embolism when he was in his 50's. His pulmonary embolism was caused by cellulitis in his leg and a clot formed and went to his lung, He had chest pain and had trouble breathing, He went to the ER and was hospitalized and put on a blood thinner and has been fine now for almost 20 years.