Ellebel

Question for the ladies about breasts!

Does anyone else have asymmetrical breasts, in the sense that one of them is much lumpier/much harder firmer tissue then the other? Especially on the upper outer quadrant? Thanks so much!

Yes!!! Omg I'm so happy to read this...because I have been stressing out about this for the last 3 weeks. My left breast is my bigger breast and it is lumpier and has firmer tissues especially on the upper outer quadrant. It has been giving me anxiety. It has always been like this from what I can remember..so I not sure why its bothering me now. I think its normal since I have had breast ultrasounds in the past and they have said that some breast just have more denser tissue.

• Like 1

One of mine is slightly larger than the other and they both tend to be lumpier and sometimes get sore on the sides but I can’t tell if that is my bra rubbing me that is causing it to feel sore. Definitely causes anxiety. I am super anxious now as I had my annual mammogram this morning. Praying all is ok.

• Thanks 1

Thnx for your replies! I am absolutely worried sick about this. Feels like the right breast has a rope with several knots going through the upper outer quadrant. Just emailed the doc again, because i feel so sick. Do i stop breastfeeding (no thats not the cause, already excluded that) just so i can get more tests? How reliable Is JUST an ultrasound?. I would hate to stop breastfeeding over nothing.. but also dont want to catch it too late if it turns out it would be bad.. im so sick to my stomach right now 😢

Yes i did! Two actually! But it showed nothing at all even though the hard tissue is so obvious. And now there is an additional lump since yesterday (i think), tiny and very firm, and in an area the ultrasound didnt scan..  im so convinced it is bad and scared i wont see my little boy grow up 😢