Sign in to follow this  
Total Eclipse

Heading to my Dr appt.

I'm headed to my every 2 month oncology appt to see how things are going. I am not fearful something new is found. I am fearful, in general. Anxious. Wanting it over with. I don't leave for another couple hours.... but I don't know what to do with myself with worry.

Sorry nobody has replied and I just saw this thread tonight. I usually don’t visit the GAD boards. Anyway how did your appointment go? I understand the anxiety of going to the Oncologist. I saw mine every three months the first two years, then every four months the next year, then every six months and now I’m finally on the once a year visits. Even though it’s been seven years since I had cancer,  I still get anxious every year before my checkup. My appointment is February 11th this year so I get where you’re coming from. Just wanted to let you know you’re not alone and I hope your checkup went well!

On 1/17/2020 at 10:32 PM, Stephanie said:

Sorry nobody has replied and I just saw this thread tonight. I usually don’t visit the GAD boards. Anyway how did your appointment go? I understand the anxiety of going to the Oncologist. I saw mine every three months the first two years, then every four months the next year, then every six months and now I’m finally on the once a year visits. Even though it’s been seven years since I had cancer,  I still get anxious every year before my checkup. My appointment is February 11th this year so I get where you’re coming from. Just wanted to let you know you’re not alone and I hope your checkup went well!

She just keeps saying to stay on track with things. I'm taking it one day at a time 🙂

• Like 1

Oh I’m sorry that I misunderstood! If you ever need to just talk feel free to message me. Although my cancer was different, cancer sucks no matter what kind it is, so while I don’t know exactly what you’re going through, I have been through my share of issues as well. Just hang in there! ((((HUGS))))