Ashleyspicer84

Can’t read this website

What in the world is going on with this website? I could barely even figure out how to post this thread. The website is all jumbled up and it’s like a reader view instead of a regular website view. Is there like a setting or something that I’ve hit because no other website is like this on my phone except this one.

Most people are in that same situation. For some reason, I see the full site as normal. Sad to say, but between the long shut down and now this issue, people are giving up on this site

• Thanks 1

I've been posting about this issue, private messaged Gilly on Facebook and on here with no response. Is she even involved anymore? This is so aggravating, I'm about finished with this site.

Is there another site that people are moving to? It helps SO much to come to a site like this in place of googling. I’ve been compulsive googling all day everyday for the past few weeks. I bring my phone into the bathroom with me when I’m at work so I can look up my symptoms. Currently having bad chest, back and abdominal pain on my right side. Probably Costochondritis but I’m worried it’s pulmonary hypertension. I still have 2 1/2 weeks before I start therapy again. I’ve been waiting since mid September. 🥺

I headed over and joined that site. I’ve loved this one and have gotten so much support from it but it’s gotten to be so unreliable.

I am finished here, I signed up at anxietycommunity. com, I hope to see you all there. It looks like a really nice board, easy to read and easy to reply. Let's try to find eachother ok ?

Also having trouble with this site. I don’t like the content of the other site. People aren’t as helpful. Seemed to increase my anxiety rather than calm it like this one used to. I just can’t even find anything on this site anymore. Can’t figure out how to post. Have to scroll down forever to see replies to topics, or the topics themselves. I don’t understand what happened? :(

I think once (hopefully) a lot of the folks who have been on this site migrate over to anxietycommunity the site will be more helpful.