ZELDA

Feel completely alone

Hi i post this in this thread because i feel you guys are the ones that have helped me before with my HA issues. Im in my late 20s and even tho im mostly extremely scared of terminal diseases rn i feel completely alone and lost. It would be complicated to explain it all but bottom line im very depressed. Among some other things HA has made me totally useless. And i have nothing, the only thing that kept me going is going away so now i feel like all i can do and want to do is crawl to a corner and stay there. :,( any advise is appreciated

Zelda,

Sorry to here of your situation. I've been there many times. First I'll say the obvious: arrange to talk with someone; a therapist, a friend, a relative, anyone. Keeping it bottled up is not good. Perhaps try to figure out why you're so depressed. it sounds like it's due to many factors, and the HA is probably just a symptom of the overall depression. If you're able to determine the components that make up your depression, you can take them apart one by one, and see what you might be able to do to make things better. A therapist would be best to help you do that, but seriously sitting down and writing out your specific reasons for being sad, and brainstorming what might help could be helpful. In brainstorming you just write down all "solutions" that come to mind, whether they seem realistic or not.  I can help you through that process if you choose to do so.

Bob

• Thanks 1

Hi Bob, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I kinda know a lot of the reasons why im feeling like this but it is kinda lengthy to explain it. And one thing that really keeps me from doing anything even going to a therapy is my anxiety and physical symptoms im too terrified of going anywhere i barely manage to make it for some doctor apps. :( and i wished i had someone to talk about this but i have no one.

You have  me. I'm also dealing with a new problem and I'm just so freaking sick of this, you have no idea. One day I may well just give up. Too much stress. Too much waiting. too many questions and not enough answers. Few people really care; they're too busy dealing with their own stuff.

• Thanks 1

Health anxiety seems to be the worst form of anxiety a person can have. It makes it difficult to live in your own skin. I experience it as well and I’ll tell you at times it takes my breath away. I’m sorry you are both dealing with it as well. As soon as I get a bit of a grip on a situation something else comes along to derail me. I’m seeing a therapist, and I’d highly recommend you do the same. Exercise  and reading books on the mind body connection are other helpful things I do. I’d really suggest reading these types of books as they allow you to see  HA for what it is. Best of luck!!

• Like 1

Hello and thank you both. Bob are you on anxiety community too? We can chat there if you can as this site is a bit complicated to navigate as of now. Btw it broke my heart to read you saying you might give up please please dont. This is terrible, it is misery a lot of the times but somehow we gotta keep going. Hugs.