Jae

What is wrong with AC now?

It's nearly impossible to read or post. The view is awful. Am I the only one? Help!

While I'm not having any issues, that explains i guess why this board has been so silent lately.  I thought it was the long site closure and people not coming back. 

I messaged Gilly on Facebook but no reply. I wish I could upload a picture of how ot looks... it's so bad in some areas there is print on top of other print making it impossible to read.

Wow the website is awful too .. anyone know what is wrong or who to contact to fix this?

I’m having the same issue. I was wondering where everyone went! The view changed right after my phone did an update. Glad to hear it’s not just me though. I hope it gets fixed soon!

KG421 it's not our phones it's the website on my computer too.. it's a problem with AC not us.

STILL awful, is there anyone that cares to fix this? Is Gilly even involved any more?

• Confused 1

Ive been wondering the same thing it kinda looks the same way a page looks if it ls offline. Its really heard to read or post but like others this site has helped me in ways others cant i hope it gets fix.