BejeweledMexican

Back AND Knee Pain

I’m suffering y’all. Really suffering. I’ve been having intense knee pain since the middle of last week. It’s only my left knee and it doesn’t hurt to walk on it or anything but when I bend it inward, like if i were to sit on it, it’s an intense pain and it makes me scream. My family says they think i just pulled something but how is that if I feel fine walking? It seriously only hurts when I bend it. 

My back is also causing me a lot of pain and all i can think of is that there’s a tumor. I imagine breast cancer that has spread or the tumor in my knee that spread. I’m a mess. Worst is I just started dating a new guy and everything was fine until this happened. I don’t want him to know how crazy I am yet hahaha 

13 minutes ago, BejeweledMexican said:

I’m suffering y’all. Really suffering. I’ve been having intense knee pain since the middle of last week. It’s only my left knee and it doesn’t hurt to walk on it or anything but when I bend it inward, like if i were to sit on it, it’s an intense pain and it makes me scream. My family says they think i just pulled something but how is that if I feel fine walking? It seriously only hurts when I bend it. 

My back is also causing me a lot of pain and all i can think of is that there’s a tumor. I imagine breast cancer that has spread or the tumor in my knee that spread. I’m a mess. Worst is I just started dating a new guy and everything was fine until this happened. I don’t want him to know how crazy I am yet hahaha 

Hi!! How did your root canal go? I've been thinking about you. 

Congrats on the new guy :) LOL hey you aren't crazy Bec if you are then that means I am too ?? your post is all over the place though. So that means your mind is just running wild. No, no breast cancer.. no tumors. It sounds like a pulled muscle. It could be the knee alone or it could be a pulled muscle in your back extended to the knee. You can still have that even if you are fine walking and it hurts when it's bent. 

Remember your mind isn't a Dr and it doesn't get to diagnose you.. so all these scary things your mind is saying isn't true.

If I was in that much pain I'd go see a doctor and I would suspect that most pain like that is not something sinister...could be a sprain, a tear, a pulled muscle, etc... I get it...I tend to think the worst as well, but realize that most muscle and joint pain is just caused by ordinary things and not really awful big dreadful things. I'd get it checked out and then move on with your life.

As an aside, my sister was having all of this horrible pain in her ankle and foot. After x-rays and mri's etc...it turned out to be tendonitis that was treated and 100% healed with physical therapy. They gave her these special exercises to stretch out her calf muscle etc... now she does the exercises on her own and as long as she's diligent about it the pain stays away. Weird, hugh?  But simple, easy and nice. 

Hang in there and keep us posted. 

Hi there, dont know whether you have visited your doctor (and obviously I am not a doctor), but your symptoms sound like something called "running knee". It`s perfectly fine while you are walking, but problems begin when you get up and down, or going up and down the stairs. Nothing sinister, but requires a physical therapy, because it`s not going to be healed on its own. If I were you I would appoint with the doctor as soon as possible, because untreated - this can be painful.

Wish you all the best and just get rid of those thoughts.