ZELDA

At the ER

Im at the ER doctor says other than rapid heart rate its fine. Hes gonna order blood tests just in case but said panic attack. I cant believe it. I felt like i was dying for more than an hour. Help

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZELDA said:

I had an electrocardiogram could i still ne habmving heart attack or brain stroke?

Zelda... You are at a hospital... The Dr told you that you are ok. Please please believe your Dr. No, no brain stroke and no heart attack. 

• Like 1

Let us know when you get home and get settled in. Remember that you went to the e.r to get answers. Now you have to trust and believe those answers and tell the anxiety doubting that to take a hike. Hugs. I'm glad you went and that you can have some relief. 

• Like 1

Hi. Im out he said it wasnt sugar nor hemoglobin. He said anxiety and to get my eyes checked. But i dont believe i feel i might pass oit any moment now. Scared

Im home, ima try to get some rest. Please pray for me. Im scared and feel unwell. =(

• Like 1

You'll be alright!I can't help but remember my first panic attack. Like getting blindsided by a bus. The good news is once you get some rest you can adapt and adjust and improve things.Once you have identified the problem you have something to work with.(I don't think anyone here has forgotten there first few panic attacks)Wishing you the best:)

• Like 2

Panic attacks are terrifying. A couple of years ago I had some mild indigestion pain. For some reason it scared me and within minutes I was in a full blown panic. Heart racing, severe stabbing pain in my chest, deep shuddering breaths, the works. I ended up at the ER sure I was having a heart attack. Nope just plain old panic. You can do this, you can beat a panic attack. Take some deep breaths, stop and try to pay attention to your surroundings, think about what you can see, smell, hear, etc. Try to ground yourself in the moment and get outside your head. 

• Like 2