Sign in to follow this  
Maddy

Re-posted as no replies :-(

Hi all

I am reposting as I didn't get any responses. Just wondering if anyone ca offer anything to me feel so terribly anxious 

Hello All,

Thanks for all your previous help with my anxiety. I really didn't want to have to write again but I am in such a state.

This year has been the worst for me with HA. I have had a colonoscopy, ultrasound on heart area,. In Dec I had breast exams. I also had X-ray In Jan of the chest because of back pain. I had X ray 2 week ago because of back pain. I had CT scan of chest in Feb because of back pain. I ran to ER on Sunday this week because of back and arm pain. They did blood and CT scan of chest and told me everything was fine. I am so convinced the back pain is bone cancer or something......I can't stop focusing on the upper back pain. What I want to ask is, I understand that Chest CT sees an awful lot as do x rys of ribs etc. Could they have missed rib cancer or something? Should I try to believe them? I also think maybe they didn't check the CT properly....this is where I am at, in a right state that they missed something. I am sorry to be a nuisance.  If I am okay why am I still having upper back pain in one area and twitches/pain in arm.......Thank you

Trust them Maddy, believe them, they did not miss a tumour or anything. Don't underestimate what muscle tension can cause, the pain, tingling, numbness and burning, twitching and more. It can all be tension/posture which anxiety can really cause. Blood tests wouldn't miss bone cancer either. 

If you can't get a massage try soaking in epsom salt baths. I've been there, I had awful upper back pain, twitching and burning and all kinds of crazy. Epsom salt baths, and swimming helped me a lot. 

• Like 2

Thanks so much Gilly, I am finding it hard to trust...... googling how accurate CT scans are..and I know how wrong that is..logic tells me what you told me anxiety is telling me different. I will try the Epsom Salt bath, thank you for replying much appreciated.

• Like 1