So today when I was getting in the shower I took my hairband out and noticed a painful bump on the back of my head. It feels like a pimple but I can't see it so I can't confirm it and I'm freaking out that it's something worse like a brain tumor! It's to touch it but it also kind of hurts when I'm not feeling it. I know that the skull is thick but I've heard of stories where the brain tumor can be felt outside of the skull and then they were dead within like 6 months. I'm freaking out. Does anybody have any insight on this problem?

Well now I have found a second bump a few inches down from the other. The top one hurts so bad and you can feel that it's directly under the skin, like a pimple. The second one doesn't hurt at all and I only found it because I was feeling around for bumps. This one doesn't hurt, even when I press on it really hard, but guys I'm freaking out. Please please please help. I have no health insurance so I can't go to the doctor right now and I'm just so scared I could throw up. 

Again you probably have an ingrown hair or cyst. Neither are serious. They go away on their own. My husband usually just pops his and they go away.

1 hour ago, utrocket09 said:

Again you probably have an ingrown hair or cyst. Neither are serious. They go away on their own. My husband usually just pops his and they go away.

You can pop it? How??? Like this thing is huge and under the skin. My friend looked at it and she said it just looks a little red but you can't see anything. 

Yes bumps from foculitis or cysts can be popped like a pimple. When my husband gets them they are red and sore. He usually pops them in the shower so then he can clean them out.

I have gotten these. Its best to just leave it alone. A brain tumor would not manifest itself this way and would have serious cognitive and physical signs and symptoms. I am 99.99999999% sure its not a brain tumor. 

• Like 1