ktkt

Weird sensation in genital area

Hey people, recently I have been having a weird aching feeling behind my right testicle and that general area also including the pelvis area. I have been worried sick with the fact that its either epididymis or something else that I don't need. I haven't been sexually active at all. I am in good shape and healthy and the pain and aches seem to go away when I can seem to get my mind off it, but it always seems to be in the back of my head. I've only had these symptoms for 3 or 4 days now and they've seem to be a little different everyday. Also I will note that other anxiety symptoms Ive had in the near past are tingling on one side of my head, feeling like there is no circulation in the bottom of my foot from not breathing properly, and seemly googling every weird feeling I get in my body. Some reassure or guidance would be greatly appreciated as well as medical advice.

Also let me note that there are no physical symptoms of anything so far such as urinating and feeling around for anything unusual.

It's likely nothing if the pain goes away when you don't think about it. If you want real assurance, do see a urologist or your primary physician. They'll probably only take 10-20 seconds to tell you that you're ok. 

Wanted to help the record on this topic.  I had this weird, kind of "heavy" "something here" sensation at/above my right testicle starting 2-3 days ago.  It would kind of "fade in" and "fade out" not pain per se, but an "awareness" of something there.  And I had had some pulling sensations around my inguinal ligament/anterior superior iliac spine area the prior 1-2 weeks.  Once the ball issue was noted, went right to my doc.  My doc got his medical degree in....1959.  Seriously.  Man has to have seen it all....

Talked to me, checked my junk.  No hernia, no lumps.  Pronounced it a low grade infection..."Epididimitis"   Got a 10 day script for Cipro.  Associated with STDs, but I'm not in the risk category for that.  I would know if I was.  Seems improved already.  Cipro seems to be some strong juju, so if there's any infection anywhere itll kill it for sure.  

Hi. All. Welcome to AC, if you have not already been welcomed. :).

Yes, if it bothers you get checked out but it sounds to me that it is anxiety. Testicles are very sensitive and, as you guys know, any knock or sudden movement can cause problems. If you have been checked out then it will pass. You know, it's good to talk to guys about THEIR problems. It's mostly the girls with THEIRS!!!!! :D.

Hi again, I wanted to add some to the record here. 

I actually followed up with a urologist on this.  He disagreed about the Cipro and said "If you had epididimitis, you'd know it!"    I had been doing exercises with a tennis ball (easily findable on youtube) that helps relieve testicular/hip discomfort.  He agreed it was muscular, it went away.  

He also noted the epididmal cyst I have, which is quite large in my opinion.  Like one testes is 75% bigger than the other.  He called it  "small" and said "keep it in context of the scope of what we see here in a medical setting."  

I also got an exam for my prostate while I was there.  It was 100% digital, yet were no computers.  "Moooooooooon Riverrrrrrrr!"  I dont complain about getting stuck with needles anymore.