Sign in to follow this  
Sutcliff

Vybrid

I went to my doctor because I've been having situational depression. I told him the Zoloft I take isn't helping. Didn't even touch any of the depression I had. He put me on Vybrid (I probably misspelled that) and to follow up in a month.has anyone had any luck with Vybrid? I feel like my energy is back but now I can't sleep and I feel like a six year old after drinking a Red Bull. The energy is good because I don't feel like drinking or moping as much as I did but I'm not liking the problems sleeping. Is the jitteriness normal? 

I know this is a late reply...but when I first came off of Zoloft after 10 years (it worked well for me! Haha) the first med I went to was Viibryd. I too had the same issues you are. I barely slept, and felt somewhat jittery. After a month my blood pressure was lowering really low so I had to come off of it. It's supposedly becoming a very popular antidepressant, but it doesn't work for all. Like Prozac. Some people it saves their life, others are dopey and walking into walls (yes that was me...lol). 

I would mention any of these concerns to your doctor though