Sign in to follow this  
Keep moving

Daily medication

Hello,

I'm curious what kinds of medication people use. I have a small daily regiment that gets me through. I know a lot of people are against daily medication but I'm not getting high or anything, it's a small dose. I take 0.5 mg Xanax a day and 60 mg of cymbalata. 

What do you guys think about daily medication. I can't imagine going without it, and trust me I wish I could. I have multiple/daily panic attack with an almost constant racing mind. I obsess and am always on the look out and have a constant uneasy paranoid feeling.

I take .5mg of Klonopin 2 to 3 x's a day. Many days I forget to take all but my 'breakfast dose'.  I've been on it for about 5 years and never increased the dosage.  It's got a long half life.  Doctor had tried other meds and I'd have major anxiety about halfway through the time between dosage so my GP suggested I try this.  My onc had a fit, but after a few years, he gave in and decided we were right and he writes the script for me for 30 day supply with 5 refills (so 6 months between our visits).  

I'm super anti medicine for any little thing,  so for me to take this, I promise you, it works for me.